3 ft. x 7 ft. 2 Panel Burned Barn Door
Estimated Delivery:2 to 3 Weeks
Volume Discount: On orders over $10,000
The 36"x84" Two Panel Burned Barn Door is a stylish and functional addition to any home decor. It features a unique two-panel design that adds visual interest and versatility to the door. The design is reversible, allowing you to choose the desired orientation during installation.
To ensure smooth operation, a rail is cut into the bottom of the door, which allows it to follow the track effortlessly. This feature enhances the overall functionality and ease of use of the barn door.
The door comes fully assembled, saving you time and effort during the installation process. Once delivered, it is ready to be mounted in your home without the need for additional assembly steps. This convenience makes it an ideal choice for DIY enthusiasts or homeowners looking for hassle-free installation.
The doors are made from high-quality materials and are built to last. With a thickness of 1 3/8 inches, they provide durability and stability. The dimensions of 36" width and 84" height make them suitable for standard door openings.
The Burned Barn Door offers customization options to match your personal style. It can be painted, stained, or clear coated according to your preference, allowing you to seamlessly integrate it into your existing home decor.
36"x84" Two Panel Burned Barn Door
- Size: 36" width x 84" height x 1 3/8" thickness
- Panel Design: Two-panel design
- Reversible Design: Can be installed with panels in either direction
- Rail Cut: Bottom of the door is cut to accommodate a track for smooth operation
- Assembly: Fully assembled and ready for installation
- Customization: Doors can be painted, stained, or clear coated according to personal preference
- Material: High-quality construction for durability and stability
- Easy Installation: Designed for hassle-free mounting in your home
- Style: Burned finish for a rustic and distinctive appearance
- Suitable for: Standard door openings in residential or commercial settings